Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you deliver to my area?
We are currently coordinate deliveries to SOUTH MAUI / CENTRAL MAUI, & LAHAINA. By years end we hope to be delivering to all of Maui. Please recommend your favorite restaurants in your area.
2. Do you offer contactless delivery?
3. What if I want to have food from two different restaurants?
An additional delivery fee will apply per restaurant if ordering from multiple restaurants. Please remember when doing this your food temperatures may suffer.
4. Do you accept personal checks, can you invoice my business?
We accept cash and all major credit cards. Sorry no personal checks. Please call us if you’d like to establish an enterprise account with us.
5. Will you let me know how long delivery will take, when ordering?
Delivery usually takes 45 minutes to an hour. Your quote is only an estimate, not a guarentee. We cannot guarentee your quote time as circumstances such as traffic, courier availability, order size and restaurant preparation may cause a delay in delivery. Remember everything is cooked to order, so large orders may require more time. We will try to accommodate your requests (see our order ahead option) and of course we will notify you of any delays as we become aware of them.
6. What if my parents order wine or beer with dinner, but they are not available (out of the room) when it is delivered? (COMING SOON!)
Due to Maui laws, we will not be delivering adult beverages.
7. What if I don't like what I ordered?
We personally recommend each of these restaurants, due to their outstanding quality and Chef inspired cuisine. Your feedback is welcomed, but we cannot be held responsible if you do not enjoy your menu choice. If a dish is unacceptable to you, a refund must be discussed and approved with the restaurant before we can issue it.
8. What if something goes wrong with my order? Will a portion be refunded?
Our delivery partner checks each order for accuracy and completeness. The temperature and quality of food items can deteriorate or decline when packaged for delivery. We will of course do everything in our power to ensure your satisfaction. Please call or write us by the close of business today if you experience any problems with your delivery or service. We guarantee your satisfaction with our service, but cannot guarentee you will like what you ordered. We will work with your chosen restaurant to make you happy, including a partial or entire refund if warranted. Please remember, we may be unable to rectify the situation after the close of business tonight.
9. Is there a delivery charge?
We collect a delivery fee on behalf of our delivery partners which may vary depending on your location. Drivers are solely responsible for their own gas and complete upkeep of their car.
10. Do you offer catering? (or large orders needed at a specific time?)
Yes, we do. Please contact us at 808-214-6171 or Jacques.email@example.com to book your event that is pre-planned. We recommend pre-ordering when placing large orders that are needed at a specific time.
11. Are all the restaurants listed on HopperMaui.com available when you are open?
Restaurant’s operating hours may differ from ours. Please understand that it is beyond our control as to when they open and close for service, holidays, and private parties.
Minimums are set by each individual restaurant and may vary from lunch to dinner. Prices are subject to change without notice.
12. Why are utensils by request? Are utensils included?
It is Hawaiian law. To protect our environment, we don’t automatically include items that would be wasted. Utensils are free of charge, please inform us at the time you order.
13. Are tips included in the delivery fee? (20% is the recommended tip)
No. Gratuities are greatly appreciated by our delivery partners and is the main sourse of their income.
14. Do I have to call to place an order?
We wish to establish a personal relationship with each customer, first time visitors, seasonal guests and our neighbors. Our online portal is fast and easy to use. Let us know what works best for you.